Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Written Test (Diploma Apprentice) Details for Toyota Kirloskar Motor PvtLtd. Bangalore
We are planning the recruitment of a new batch of Diploma Apprentice for the year 2009-10. The first step of the selection process is the written test. Accordingly we have scheduled a written test (covering Verbal ability, Analytical ability, Drawing and Technical knowledge):
On: 20.11.09 (FRIDAY) , followed by Interview on 21.11.09 (SATURDAY)
At : Sahyadri Polytechnic,
THIRTHAHALLI - 577 432
Reporting Time: 08.30 am on 10.11.09
Stipend : Rs. 10,000 /- per Month (Gross)
The eligibility for the written test Diploma Holder (Regular - Day Scholar)
1. Diploma 3 years full time of the following Branches: (Male candidates preferred)
Mechanical / Automobile/Mechatronics / Industrial Engineering & Management /
Industrial Production / Diploma in Tool & Die Making / Diploma in Paint &
Polymer Technology / Diploma in Chemical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics.
2. SSLC 60% & Above
3. Diploma 60% & Above with Max 3 attempts (subjects) only in complete 6 semesters. Candidates
who have less than 1 year experience only will be allowed to take the written test.
4. Only for 2008 & 2009 Diploma Passout Candidates.
Kindly share this with all your friends and forward this letter who are interested in undergoing The Diploma Apprenticeship Training with TKM!
B) Instructions to the eligible candidate:
The candidate should bring the following while reporting for the written test:
Recent colour passport size photograph, Copy of the latest CV,
Photocopies of all marks cards / certificates / testimonials (10th, 12th, Diploma),
Printout of this letter.
1) Candidates must meet the above requirements and follow the instructions to be considered for the selection process.
2) Diploma Apprenticeship is a statutory training program as per The Apprentices Act,1961. The training is for a period of ONE year only.
3) Subject to availability of vacancy and good performance, candidates may be recruited for Diploma Trainee / Technician Trainee / Technician positions.