MAJOR ATTRACTIONS OF ISSUE DATED 14.11.09
MAIN ATTRACTIONS OF THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 14.11.09. Employment News issue dated 14.11.09 contains several attractive advertisements from some of the leading PSU/GOVT. Departments as below:-
1. Reserve Bank of India Services Board, Mumbai invites applications for various posts.
2. Defence Reesarch and Development Organisation (DRDO) declares the result of written examination of DRDO SET-2009.
3. Union Public Service Commission declares the result of Geologists Examination -2008.
4. National Safety Council invites applications for the posts of Director, Dy. Director, Asst. Director etc.
5. The Indian Navy invites applications to become a Short Service Commissioned Officer in Logistics Cadre of Executive Branch course commencing-July, 2010.
6. Bank of India requires General Banking Officers.
7. Railway Protection Force invites applications for filling up the posts of Inspectors (Prosecution) and Sub-Inspector (Prosecution).
8. Food Corporation of India requires Management Trainees and Assistant Grade-III.
9. Union Public Service Commission invites applications for various posts.
10. Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force invites applications for recruitment of the post of Head Constables (CM) and Mahila Constables (GD).
11. NSIC Technical Services Centre, Okhla, New Delhi offers admission to various technical courses.
12. Central University of Gujarat invites applications for the posts of Dy. Registrar, Assistant Librarian, Section Officer etc.
13. South East Central Railway invites applications for recruitment against Sports Quota for 2009-10.
14. Inter University Accelerator Centre needs Junior Engineer, Technician, Sr. Assistant etc.
15. Ministry of Commerce & Industry invites applications for the posts of Preventive Officer, Examiner, Section Officer etc.
16. Railway Recruitment Board, Ajmer declares the result for the posts of Asst. Loco Pilot.
Employment News issue dated 14.11.2009 contains advertisement for job vacancies of more than 87 Govt. Departments.