Tuesday, March 12, 2013

IT Joke

Two IT guys were chatting in a pub after work. "Guess what, mate," says the first IT guy, "yesterday, I met this gorgeous girl in a bar."
"What did you do?" says the other IT guy.
"Well, I invited her over to my place to have dinner and drink. We had dinner with a couple of drinks then she suddenly asked me to make her feel special"
"You're kidding me!" says the second IT guy.
"I then I lifted her and put her on my desk next to my new laptop."
"Really? You got a new laptop? What configuration?"
"It's a 8 GB RAM, 3 Ghz Intel i7 3rd gen processor, 1 TB SATA Hdd 7200 RPM, 16' LED capacitive. screen, Windows 8 pro, NVIDIA GT graphic card with 2GB dedicated ram latest dual layer blueray drive and mobile internet connectivity card and....."
"Awesome laptop man!"
Chal bye Aur Haan kal laptop jarur le ke aa.

No comments:

Post a Comment