urgent openings for Snr Software Test Automation Engineer for a large MNC ( leaders in power and automation technologies ) at Bangalore. Pls find the JD below -
Snr Software Test Engineer
5-8 years of experience in Test automation using Silk Test/Test Complete/QTP Test automation tool.
Experience in handling a test automation project/team as a lead.
Experience with Test Management Tools- HPALM/ MTM, Configuration Management tools-SVN/TFS, Bug report database-JIRA
Knowledge/experience on Industrial Automation system(PLC, Drives, HMI) & it's softwares.
Batch file scripting, Xml queries, SQL Server, PHP, Java scripting would be an added advantage.
Key Responsibilities :
Estimate, Plan, Monitor & deliver test automation projects.
Responsible for Test Automation design, Test design
Develop automatic test scripts for Automation system softwares.
Review test specifications, Test scripts written by the team.
Coordinate with software release team, Plan regression test cycles,execute and deliver results,
Team technincal competency developement.
Communicate & synchronize with the Stakeholder.
Qualification - B.E / B-Tech - Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation
Competencies Required :
Software Skills ( Technical / Functional )
1. Strong Test automation scripting skills & techniques.
2. At least 5 - 6 years hands on experience with any one test automation tool( Silk test/Test complete/QTP).
3. Knowledge on Batch file scritping, Xml queries.
4. Experience with Java scripting, SQL database, PHP.
5. Demonstrates the ability to analyze problems and complete detailed reports.
6. Able to methodically produce the steps which exhibit bugs in the product and be able to reproduce and communicate these steps.
7. Should have an experience in manual testing of automation software products.
8. Should be very much conversant to testing methodologies
9. Certification on one of the test automation tools/scripting techniques
Domain Skills / Testing Skills
1) Prepare test automation design, test plan and test cases.
2) Familiarity with testing methodologies and the defect reporting process.
3) Experience with industrial automation software testing.
4) Knowledge about PLC, Drives, HMI.
5) Review of test scripts, test specification as they are developed.
6) Possess the Testing certification like ISTQB courses would be preferable
Possessing C language skills would be additional benefit
Any Managerial Skills
1) Should be able to handle a project/team.
2) Must be able to understand the stakeholder requests
2) Must be proactive and able to take initiatives.
3) Must be able to guide & support the team members and give training.
4) Must have basic Project Management skills.
5) Should be able to support the team members on all the technincal queries.
6) Should be a very good team player.
Communication Skills - Good verbal and written English communication skills to interface with stakeholders across world
Kindly reply and confirm on your interest for the same by sharing your updated copy of profile. And also share the following details to initiate further discussions on your profile -
Notice period to join